Heavy Work Class
The Triton XLS is a 150hp work-class ROV System.
The Triton XLS system’s 3,000 Kg of through-frame lift provides a platform for a wide variety of tooling modules and custom intervention work skids.
The Triton XLS is a highly dependable work-class vehicle designed for extreme water depths and demanding subsea construction tasks. The system effectively supports offshore projects and construction tasks.
- Triton XLS 150hp electro-hydraulic workclass ROV
- 3000 MSW depth rating
- Standard fitted with Schilling 5F Rigmaster and Conan Orion 7F
- Customable tooling based on requirements
- 250kg payload (skids, FLOTS, baskets, etc.)
- Perry Slingsby Top-Hat Tether Management System (TMS)
- Dynacon Model 6022 LARS A-Frame
- Dynacon Model M721XL Umbilical Winch and 2x125HP EHPU system