The Seaeye Tiger System.
The Tiger is a very stable platform, with excellent maneuverability and performance in strong currents. Its open frame construction and generous payload offer the possibility of adding a wide range of tools and sensors as well as interchangeable tool skids. Five thrusters provide a stable platform for observation, inspection and diver support.
The Tiger is depth rated to 1000m, A frame Launched and comes with a Cage Tether Management System (TMS).
Widely regarded as the leading observation and inspection vehicle within the oil and gas industry, the Tiger is also increasingly chosen by defense and marine science seeking increased capability in deep water.
Internationally regarded as the industry standard observation and inspection vehicle. Engineered design options to deliver results even for the most challenging of projects.
- 1000 meters depth rating
- 32kg payload- Brush DC Thrusters (62kg of Thrust)
- High Power to Weight Ratio
- Variable Intensity Lighting (300W)
- High Resolution Color Camera on 180º tilt unit
- Auto Heading & Auto Depth functions
- Compass & Rate Gyro ±0.1°
- Depth Sensor ±0.1% of FSD accuracy
- Three Phase, 380-480 VAC